How To Assemble Your Maxpow UTV
1. Take a look at the parts list and ensure you have all the items to build.
2. Please refer to the parts list in the manual.
3. Protect and place the car on a flat surface.
4. Remove the cable tie from the motor.
5. Remove the nuts & bolts as shown.
6. Secure the rear bracket to the springs with nut & bolt.
7. Repeat process on the other side.
8. Insert the axle through the holes in the suspension mechanism.
9. Line up the motor with the axel and the hole in the body of the car.
10. For the rear wheels, ensure the assembly order of the hardware is as follows - wheel - washer - & finally the nut.
11. Repeat process on the other side.
12. Attach the rear wheel to the relative gaps on the wheel.
13. Repeat process on the other side.
14. Disassemble the front suspension.
15. Repeat process on the other side.
16. Disassemble the front suspension.
17. Line up the steering rack with the steering rod.
18. Reassemble the front suspension as shown.
19. Repeat process on the other side.
20. Secure the steering rod with a washer & split pin.
21. For the front wheels, ensure the assembly order of the hardware is as follows - wheel - washer - & finally the nut.
22. Attach the front wheel to the relative gaps on the wheel.
23. Repeat process on the other side.
24. Connect the steering wheel wire to the multiplug, protruding from the steering console.
25. Ensure the wire is threaded back through the console once connected to prevent damage.
26. Ensure the steering wheel is lined up with the hole on the steering rod.
27. Secure the steering wheel with the nut & bolt that was previously removed.
28. Secure the steering rod with the nut & bolt that was previously removed.
29. Connect the battery terminal multi-plug.
30. Once the battery terminals are connected, check to see if the car powers up.
31. Attach the front bonnet as shown.
32. Attach the front roll bar by pushing it into place firmly.
33. Secure it with the screws.
34. Repeat process on the other side.
35. Attach the rear roll bar by pushing firmly into place.
36. Slide seat onto the brackets.
How To Pair Your RiiRoo 24V Maxpow ATV UTV MXRide On Car Parental Remote Control
Check Out Our Ride On Car Accessories
If you have either purchased a ride on toy or about to purchase one, did you know that there are a ton of accessories available for you to accompany your purchase?
These accessories are appropriate for all of the 6v, 12v and 24v toys we sell and are available as an add-on package with our toys or separately with free UK mainland delivery.
Depending on the accessory, they should be appropriate for both our 1 seater and 2 seater ride on cars.
RiiRoo™ GenX™ 16GB Ride on Car Key Shaped USB Stick - 16GB
So what are we talking about exactly?
Did you know that the vast majority of our ride on cars come with a built-in media centre packed full of fun for your kids to enjoy?
Not only do the cars come with preinstalled Fairy tales and music. You also have the ability to insert your kid’s favourite tunes with our stylish ride on car USB flash drive.
Simply insert it into the car’s entertainment system once you have downloaded their favourite songs and watch your kid’s face light up while they are bobbing to their favourite tunes as they’re tearing around! :)
RiiRoo Ride on Car Motorbike Quad Dust and Rain Cover
We know it isn't always possible to move Ride on Cars, Motorbikes or Quads in and out of the house or storage every day it is used therefore we have listened to our customer's feedback and we are now happy to provide you high quality and competitively priced ride on car Rain/Dust Covers just for those times.
These great looking covers come with an adjustable cord around the bottom edge so it can be tightened around the bottom of the car so it won’t blow away.
You have 4 sizes to choose from:
Small - 100 x 55 x 45cm
Medium - 110 x 65 x 55cm
Large - 125 x 75 x 65cm
Extra Large - 140 x 85 x 75cm
Please note: These are not meant to be used for long term storage and will not prevent damp and mold reaching critical components of Electric Ride On's. Please keep this in mind before making the purchase.
For those wondering how these Ride-on covers are to be used here are a few ideas:
- It is late in the evening, relocating the ride on car is a hassle, you are worried it might rain, RiiRoo Rain Cover to the rescue.
- You'd like to keep the Ride-on in the best condition as possible, RiiRoo Rain Cover to the rescue.
- You have taken the Ride-on with you Camping, RiiRoo Rain Cover to the rescue.
RiiRoo Driving Test and Driving License Kit
Purchased a ride on toy - check!
Now let's really stretch their imagination by allowing them to take their very first driving test with our brand new ride on car driving test and license bundle.
RiiRoo 12 Month Battery Warranty
At RiiRoo, we work hard to ensure you have one of the best buying experiences and try to provide you with peace of mind.
However, If your battery fails to charge/recharge within the initial 12 months, then have no fear. By purchasing this ride on car battery warranty you are covered for 1 battery replacement within 12 months of your purchase.
Note: Consumables such as batteries are not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Note: This cannot be purchased separately!
Ride On Toy Replacement Batteries
We have various ride on toy replacement batteries available from:
- RiiRoo 6V 4AH Rechargeable Battery For Electric Kids Ride On Cars Bikes Quads
- RiiRoo 12V 10AH Rechargeable Battery For Electric Kids Ride On Cars Bikes Quads
- RiiRoo 12V Rechargeable Battery For Electric Kids Ride On Cars, Bikes, Quads 12V 7AH Lead Acid.
If you unsure which battery you need, take a look at the battery you already have and then match it to one of our batteries. Alternatively, if you are not sure which one you need, get in touch and we would be happy to help.
Ride-On Car Replacement Remote Controls
We only supply remote controls for cars we sell here at RiiRoo and can’t guarantee they will work with cars purchased elsewhere.
If you find yourself with a car that doesn’t work or you’ve lost the remote control, you probably think you need to buy a new car. However, there are some alternatives.
Maybe what you need to do is purchase a replacement ride-on car remote control.
So, how do make sure this new remote control is the right fit for your car? Basically compare the pictures with your remote to the one in the image.
If the appearance of the remote controls is the same then this remote should be a good fit.
* Brand: RiiRoo
* Control Method: 2.4G Bluetooth
1 Kids Electric Ride On Car Remote Control Replacement
RiiRoo Ride On Car Practice Cones
If your kid is looking for an adventure beyond their ride on toy and craving for a bit of a challenge, then we have the just the thing.
Now you can get them to practice with their favorite ride on car or motorbike. With a choice of a set of 4, 8 or 12 ride on car cones (simply use the drop-down boxes).
Kids Personalised Number Plate Stickers
Personalise your child's ride on car, bike, scooter, skateboard or even bedroom door with these high quality self adhesive number plate stickers (these are not hard plastic which rot outside). To personalise - add the name in the gift message section then leave the name / text that you require (9 letters inc spaces, numbers and symbols)