Terms of Product Warranty
We believe that shopping online should offer the same peace of mind as buying from a high street store. Therefore, we work hard to provide a comparable service and warranty that protects you and your purchases, while still offering the great benefits of shopping online.
RiiRoo™ one year limited warranty is available on all products offered in RiiRoo™ Online Store, except those products that come with a worldwide or international warranty as standard as well as products listed in "Specific exclusions" and "General exclusions". The RiiRoo™ one year warranty, valid only when goods are paid for in full, warrants the product to operate according to the manufacturer's specifications for the period of 1 year after the dispatch date.
RiiRoo™ 12-Month Warranty
The RiiRoo™ 12-month warranty warrants the product to operate according to the manufacturer's specifications for the period of 1 year after the dispatch date. If your purchase suffers a manufacturer defect or fault of production, or a fault of material, then have no fear. You are covered for servicing local or otherwise.
Not only does our warranty cover a full 12 months, but it also allows you to get repairs and services done locally, at your convenience. This means YOU WON’T NEED TO SEND YOUR PRODUCT BACK TO US BY POST. We will refund all services that you have to make during your 12-month warranty, as long as you provide eligible receipts. This service covers:
Parts and labour costs for the repair of a manufacturing defect or fault of production, which resulted in the product malfunctioning.
Parts and labour costs for the repair of a fault of material to the product, which resulted in the product malfunctioning.
Note: Please remember that we will only be able to refund your local service charge if you provide a copy of the repair center receipt, which clearly shows they have corrected a manufacturing defect, fault or fault of material to the product.
Worldwide Local Warranty
Peace of Mind with Local & Door-to-Door Warranty
With every purchase, we offer two types of warranties for free.
1. Worldwide Local Warranty
Simply send your product to a local authorised service centre to obtain a repair estimate. Send the estimate to us for approval (we check if the repairs being carried out matches the problems described, and also make sure it is covered by the warranty terms and conditions, e.g. accidental damage is not covered).
Once approved, your product will be serviced and repaired with all the costs paid by us.
2. Door-to-door Warranty
If you prefer a simple laid-back approach and don't mind waiting slightly longer, we offer Door-to-door warranty where we will send a courier to your home to collect the faulty product and have it returned to our global service depot. We'll then handle everything for you and have repaired item returned to you by courier. We may also send a pre-paid label for the return via the postal service.
This approach may take longer, but you do not have to do anything. Just pack the product in a box and wait for our courier to pick it up.
Keeping Track of Your Warranty
With our online store, you don’t need to worry about losing your warranty information. You can store the purchase date, and warranty details on your account, in your My Account pages. Should you need access to the information, it’s easily accessible to you. Plus, it’s kept secure from prying eyes, as it’s only visible to you.
14-Day Refund Guarantee
On top of all this, if you are still not happy with our service, you can make use of our unique
14-Day Refund Guarantee.
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more details.
What is covered
Parts and labour costs for the repair of a manufacture defect or fault of production, which resulted in the product malfunctioning.
Parts and labour costs for the repair of fault of material of the product, which resulted in the product malfunctioning.
Consumables such as batteries are not covered by the warranty.
General exclusions (what is NOT covered)
- Wear and tear
- Damage caused by impact, fire, theft, attempted theft, accidental or malicious damage, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding or other adverse weather conditions
- Improper usage, storage or handling of the product
- A breach of the terms and conditions of this warranty or the contract terms
- Failure to follow our written instructions for the product, or those of the manufacturer
- Damage or defect due to wilful neglect or negligence by anyone other than us
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by the manufacturer
- Modification to the product and/or software, by someone other than our representatives
- Connection of other fittings, accessories, equipment or software to the product which were not approved by us
- External causes out of our control which may include accidents, fire disasters or burglaries
- Faults caused by shock or fall, sand, dust, dirt, dampness or corrosion, leaky batteries, repair or cleaning by unauthorised personnel
- Any malfunctions or specific requirements of any other item of hardware or software which you added to the product that was not included in the contract
- Correction of errors for any non-RiiRoo™ or original manufacturer proprietary parts/accessories or software.
- Loss or damage of data
- Incorrect assembly
- The warranty is valid from the date of dispatch until the end of 1 year.
- If the product comes with a warranty card, you must keep this warranty card in a safe place. The warranty card must be presented in order to make a claim.
- It is in your best interest to make a note of your product's item number and this should be quoted in any communication with RiiRoo™.
- You must obtain an authorisation for repair from us first. The choice of repair is subject to RiiRoo™ authorisation, and we may choose to specify a particular service centre.
- Do not return your product to RiiRoo™ without first obtaining a return authorisation form. RiiRoo™ will not accept any liability, nor pay any compensation for the loss of a particular item. You will also be responsible for the cost of return postage.
- RiiRoo™ warrants it's products (excluding accessories, software, consumables such as, but not limited to, batteries, ink sheets, paper and other consumables as defined by us) to be in good working order during the period of warranty. The period of warranty is the period stated above and commences on the day of dispatch. In the event that the product is not in good working condition, RiiRoo™ will provide, during the warranty period, a free service. The warranty is subject to proof of purchase; therefore you should retain your payment receipt (Invoices can be downloaded from your account area).
- We may choose to replace your product if the cost of repair is not economical. In the case of the product no longer being available, we may choose to replace it with a similar product of the same or greater value. These values are determined by what the values are at the time of replacement.
- You will be responsible for the cost of having the product checked/repaired if the fault of the product is not covered by this warranty.
- RiiRoo™ only obligation under this warranty is the provision of the service as set out above.
- You should take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your assets and property and to minimise potential loss or disruption, including, where appropriate, inspecting the product/s in regular basis.
- The warranty is not transferable to a third party.
- Return postage costs are to be covered by the buyer.