RiiRoo X3 Kids Electric Scooter - 120W
or 4 interest free payments of 25% on orders under £1000 with Zip. learn more
The RiiRoo X3 is easy to control thanks to the variable speed twist throttle control and the SoftGripTM hand-operated rear-braking system.
Thanks to the high-tension steel frame the X3 will take up to 80kg in rider weight. A full charge will provide a range of up to 15km. And when it's time for more charge, the X3 charges in 6 hours to full charge, ready to zip along again.
Order the X3 today!
- 120W RiiRoo motor
- Serious fun at speeds of up to 12km/h
- Range of 12-15km
- Twist Grip Throttle acceleration control
- 80kg Weight Capacity
- Recommended for Ages 7+
- Motor: 120W
- Maximum Load: 80kg
- Tyre:PU tyre
- Start Mode: Button switch
- Brake: Rear
- Charging period: 3-6hours
- Input voltage of battery: 240v
- Max Range: 10-15km
- Max Speed: 12Km/h
- Battery:12V/4.5Ah x 2
- Material of scooter:steel
- Handlebar:Aluminum handlebar
- Engine Power Controlled by right handlebar/Brake by left handlebar
- Start Mode :Button switch
- Brake:Rear clipping brake
- Charging period:3-6hours
- Input voltage of battery: 110v-220v
- Note: Electric Scooters are not designed for use in public spaces.
- This product is to be used only on safe, dry smoothly paved or hard surfaces.
- We strongly recommend the use of safety equipment such as helmet and knee pads
IN THE BOX
- 1x RiiRoo Scooter
- 1x Charger
SIZE & DIMENSIONS
- Product Weight: 10kg
- Gross Weight: 11kg
- Product Size:78x18x90cm
- Carton Dimensions: 72.5x38.5x33cm
Once you have received your item, please make sure that the item is fully charged for the recommended amount of hours stated on the manual before its first use.
We also suggest giving the item a full charge after each use. If the item is not being used for a long period or is being put away, we advise to charge it every three weeks (even if it was fully charged before it was put away) or disconnect the battery as this could damage the battery. The battery is not under warranty.
All ride-on cars/motorbikes have fabricated bodies without post-process; therefore, you may see imperfections and blemishes on the body & windscreen.
It is important to stress that we are not unique and this issue happens in quite a few industries where plastic is fabricated without post-process.
We RiiRoo, do sincerely swear that we are all about fun, kids, safety, adventure and the great outdoors. It is our mission to extract children from LCD screens and get them out of the house... even if it takes 12-volts to do it!